Re: javax.swing.plaf; next steps

From: Thomas Fitzsimmons
Subject: Re: javax.swing.plaf; next steps
Date: 27 Jun 2003 20:05:18 -0400

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 19:40, Brian Jones wrote:
> Thomas Fitzsimmons <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Currently, I'm merging classpath's GTK 2.0 peers into libgcj, but once
> > I'm done that, I'll start working on a UI delegate.
>
> Those peers still need a lot of work btw, I've not seen any AWT app
> run yet with them.

I've merged them into my local libgcj tree (see address@hidden
for the patches) and they can run most of TestAWT acceptably.  Mind you,
they still do need a lot of work.  Keyboard events seem to be completely
broken, for example.

>   Anyone know how to treat GtkEntry and GtkTextView
> the same for the functions in GtkTextComponentPeer?  Seems like in
> GTK2 they broke the whole GtkEditable concept and didn't fix it...

Hmmm... I'll look into this.

Tom

--
Thomas Fitzsimmons <address@hidden>