Re: classpath/include jni.h.in

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: classpath/include jni.h.in
Date: 09 Jul 2003 08:51:52 -0600

>>>>> "Torsten" == Torsten Rupp <address@hidden> writes:

Torsten>        Fixed missing JNI_JLONG_CONST* definitions (preliminary fix)

This adds new symbols to a public header.  I don't see these in Sun's
jni.h.  I think we probably shouldn't add them to ours either.  I'd
prefer these be in some internal header somewhere, with different
names.

Also, it seems to me that you could remove the FIXME and define these
as, e.g., "(jlong) -1".  I'm not a language lawyer, though.  Maybe
there's some problem with this that I don't know about?

Tom