Re: [Kissme-general] Latest working kissme + classpath combination?

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: [Kissme-general] Latest working kissme + classpath combination?
Date: 11 Jul 2003 14:20:03 +0200

Hi Stephen,

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 01:44, Stephen Crawley wrote:
> It is possible that your Kissme sandbox still contains old ".class" or
> ".java" files.

Yes, that was it! Thanks. Sorry, I should have checked that.

On to the following problem. Classpath seems to only install:

libjavalang
libjavalang.0
libjavalang.0.0.0
libjavalang.la

but not the libjavalang.so file/symlink, creating the symlink from
libjavalang.0.0.0 solves this for now though.

Thanks for the #include <assert.h> hint BTW.
Just adding that to the few files that use assert and I now have a fully
working kissme again.