classpath 0.06?

From: David P Grove
Subject: classpath 0.06?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:56:12 -0400

There was some discussion a month or so ago about making a classpath 0.06 distribution.  Is there a chance this could happen sometime relatively soon?  We're thinking about making the next release of Jikes RVM in 2-3 weeks and it would be great to be able to get all the hard work done in classpath since 0.05 out to our users.  Almost all of them use classpath 0.05 instead of classpath cvs head because the install process is easier.

--dave