Re: [kaffe] NIO in classpath

From: Timothy Stack
Subject: Re: [kaffe] NIO in classpath
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:41:20 -0600

On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 01:06 AM, Guilhem Lavaux wrote:

Hi !

hi,

I joined Kaffe developers recently and I am currently fixing things here and there. One of my current projects is to get a valid NIO implementation in Kaffe/Classpath. As I have already some work done (FileChannels on Kaffe, I may port these code to JNI) I was wondering if someone else is working on it...

What aspect are you working on? Writing the java level code or porting the threading system(s)?

Cheers,

Guilhem.

tim