Bug 2685

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Bug 2685
Date: 27 Jul 2003 20:06:38 -0400

I'm trying to close a few bugs for the 0.06 release.  I've replied to
bug 2685,
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2685&group_id=85,
and need someone to help me understand how to correct my test case.
The test case is attached to the bug report and this email.  Sun's
1.4.1 JVM never seems to throw ThreadDeath in a catchable way or more
likely I am trying to do something I can't.  My reading of the
documentation for this deprecated method Thread.stop() made me believe
such a thing would work however.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>