Re: Changes to java/net/PlainSocketImpl.java

From: Dr. Torsten Rupp
Subject: Re: Changes to java/net/PlainSocketImpl.java
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:04:17 +0200

Dear Stephen,

I don't know if you did this deliberately, but your latest change
to java/net/PlainSocketImpl.java to implement the connect(addr,timeout)
method has clobbered an existing implementation checked in a few
hours earlier by Michael Koch on my behalf.

The CVS log http://savannah.gnu.org tell me the last commit before my
commit today is from Michael Koch 23. June - did I miss something?

When I did the commit I did not saw any conflict, thus I thought
everthing is ok. What went wrong?

Sincerely,

Torsten