SableVM and Classpath 0.06

From: David Bélanger
Subject: SableVM and Classpath 0.06
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 00:12:42 -0400

Classpath and SableVM developers,

I started merging Classpath 0.06 with SableVM.  My goal is to
minimize the number of changes required in Classpath and SableVM.

In the next few days / weeks, I will start giving some feedback to the
Classpath team.  (I couldn't wait to announce it!)

Most work is currently done.  As a test, I was able to run Ant with SableVM
/ Classpath 0.06 to build successfully SableCC.

People interested in using/testing SableVM/Classpath 0.06 may get it from
the SableVM svn repository.  Note that it is still experimental.  It
will get much stable in the next few weeks.

It is located in:
/developers/belanger/sandbox/sablevm-classpath/

Info on how to access the svn repository is here:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=2629744&forum_id=4154

SableVM is built as before.
Look at
/developers/belanger/sandbox/sablevm-classpath/bin/build_classpath
to know how to build classpath for SableVM.
You will have to do symlinks to map Classpath library names to
SableVM library names.  Look at:
/developers/belanger/sandbox/sablevm-classpath/bin/make_symlinks

David

---

David Bélanger
Graduate Student