Classpath java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster minor documentation patch.

From: Ricky Clarkson
Subject: Classpath java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster minor documentation patch.
Date: 16 Sep 2003 19:59:24 +0100

Hi,

As you've probably guessed by now from previous emails, I'm bored,
there's nothing on TV, so I'm browsing some Classpath source.  Once I
can get it to configure and make properly I'll probably concentrate more
on contributing source and fixing bugs than docs, but at least I know
(hope) the docs will compile ok :)

Please find attached the following files:
        diff: output of diff <original AWTEventMulticaster.java> <my
        AWTEventMulticaster.java>

        diff_minus_u: output of diff -u <original
        AWTEventMulticaster.java> <my AWTEventMulticaster.java>

Regards,

Ricky.