Re: classpath CVS not buildable

From: graydon hoare
Subject: Re: classpath CVS not buildable
Date: 18 Sep 2003 20:23:12 -0400

Michael Koch <address@hidden> writes:

> Am Donnerstag, 18. September 2003 10:54 schrieb Michael Koch:
> > Hi Graydon,
> >

> > I saw that you commited gnu/java/awt/peer/gtk/GdkGraphics2D.java
> > and other files into classpath. Unortunately this file has
> > references to a class called GdkFont. But I can find no file
> > defining the class GdkFont. Can you please fix this ?
>
> To be more exact I present here the jikes compiler output as there are
> more errors then the described above:

goodness! I'm sorry. I didn't realize files were built as soon as they
were added to classpath; I didn't touch the Makefile but it seems to
do wildcarding. those files are incomplete, I just added them so
others could see my work and play with it if curious. I've backed them
out now. sorry.

-graydon