Fwd: Classpath docs/hacking.texinfo minor corrections.

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Fwd: Classpath docs/hacking.texinfo minor corrections.
Date: 22 Sep 2003 08:53:34 -0400

Another patch from Ricky.

Brian

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Classpath docs/hacking.texinfo minor corrections. Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 18:46:00 +0100 User-agent: Mutt/1.5.4i
Hi,

I was reading through the hacking.texinfo file and found a few odd uses
of English, and parts that didn't make sense.

I altered these, but I suggest that someone look through my
modifications to make sure I didn't lose any of the original meaning.

Please find attached the file 'diff', obtained by diff <original
hacking.texinfo> <my hacking.texinfo> and the filee 'diff_minus_u',
obtained by diff -u <original hacking.texinfo> <my hacking.texinfo>, and
also please let me know which of these two diff formats you or the
project as a whole would find most useful.

Regards,

Ricky.

--- End Message ---

--