Recent move of Plain[Datagram]SocketImpl

From: Jeroen Frijters
Subject: Recent move of Plain[Datagram]SocketImpl
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 15:11:23 +0200

Hi Michael,

You recently moved PlainSocketImpl and PlainDatagramSocketImpl to the
gnu package. Is there any particular reason for this? For me this change
is very inconvenient, because my implementations of PlainSocketImpl and
PlainDatagramSocketImpl are written in Java, so I would like them to be
in the same package (to be able to set the protected fields of
SocketImpl and DatagramSocketImpl without using reflection).

Regards,
Jeroen