Re: org.omg link on Classpath homepage

From: Ricky Clarkson
Subject: Re: org.omg link on Classpath homepage
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:06:50 +0100

Hi,

If software that is non-free is software that is not part of the GNU
project, then Linux is non-free, and someone has somewhere defined free
as being GNU.

If you disallow links to software that itself provides links to
non-free software, you are effectively trying to create your own
separate internet where http://www.microsoft.com is illegal (as well it
should be, you may say :).

Ricky.

--
Sin has many tools, but a lie is the handle which fits them all.