classpath-0.07 now available

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: classpath-0.07 now available
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:13:25 +0100

Hi,

Paul Fisher was so kind to make sure that 0.07 was put on ftp.gnu.org. I
have also uploaded 0.06. Both are also available on alpha.gnu.org for
now (since people will look there as long as we cannot update our
webpages) but I would like to point people only to:
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/classpath/
(and the mirror list at http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html).

Sorry. Savannah (which means CVS) is still down. According to
http://savannah.gnu.org/statement.html at least minimal services are
hopefully back up today. But I don't know how minimal that will be.
Keep you informed as soon as I have more info.

This also means that I didn't publish a formal announcement yet since we
cannot update the webpages yet.

Thanks,