Re: Help and input needed

From: Patrik Reali
Subject: Re: Help and input needed
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:09:10 +0100

--On Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2003 19:05 +0100 Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> wrote:
- GNU Classpath task list.
  Sascha has already made a start with one and Patrik has already turned
  them into a nice web page (but since savannah is down, we cannot
  publish it...)
  If Patrik can post the current tasks to the mailinglist then other can
  comment on it and/or add tasks.

The current draft of the task list is here:

http://www.reali.ch/~reali/classpath/tasks.html

Please be patient and kind to my site, the downlink is only 64 kbit/s.

Some entries a still quite raw (or just a placeholder). I'm still not sure how to handle the contact person (because of the current spam levels, I'm reluctant to post emails on a webpage)

Feedback, new entries, and time or skill estimations for the existing entries are welcome! I'll update the list regularly on my site, waiting for savannah's great comeback.

-Patrik