Savannah working again (cvs commit emails not working!)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Savannah working again (cvs commit emails not working!)
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 16:49:59 +0100

Hi all,

Played a bit with savannah and cvs access works again.
Please refer to my previous email and/or the instructions on the
savannah homepage on how to reactivate your savannah account and cvs
(ssh) access again. Also anonymous cvs access has

Please note that not everything works as it should yet. Most notably no
emails are send on new/changed bug reports or cvs commits. So please if
you submit a new bug/patch also send it to the mailinglist. And send a
diff to the address@hidden list before checking something in.
(Even for trivial patches!)

subscribing and archives.

Since I am still going (very slowly) through the source code for
auditing please don't make to big changes to CVS till after this weekend
when I hope to have finished the complete audit.

When I find diffs between kaffe and/or libgcj with classpath sources I
will try to update the classpath versions (and send diffs to
address@hidden). Thanks to everybody for temporarily working
directly on libgcj and kaffe. Progress has been great even though CVS
was down for several week!