Re: Serialization compatibility testing

From: C. Brian Jones
Subject: Re: Serialization compatibility testing
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:44:08 -0500

On Sat, 2004-01-10 at 04:28, Chris Gray wrote:
> On Saturday 10 January 2004 06:00, C. Brian Jones wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I've been working a little lately on some tools I once added to japi for
> > serialization compatibility testing.  I'm pretty close to having
> > something useful, just wondering if anyone is interested in using these
> > for checking compatibility?
>
> Yes. :)

Here is version 0.01.  I could call it 1.0 but there are some things to
do still.  Let me know if this is useful.  Because I'm using Fedora at
home, I cannot run any Sun JVM other than 1.4.x and I'm not able to
include the .ser files for 1.1, 1.2, or 1.3 at this time.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>