RE: Object serialization patch

From: Jeroen Frijters
Subject: RE: Object serialization patch
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:55:29 +0100

Hi,

> Here is a new patch I propose. I've taken the suggestion
> into account and fix another small error reporting problem.

I don't understand checkTypeConsistency, it looks odd and I'm having a
hard time believing that it is correct. BTW, Shouldn't "nonPrimitive" be
named "primitive"?

Also, I really don't like the type checking being done in the various
setXxxField methods, there is no reason to do this every time, it can be
done once when the fields are mapped.

Regards,
Jeroen