Request to update NEWS file

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Request to update NEWS file
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:51:25 +0100

Hi,

It would be nice if people could add a little description to the NEWS
file when something major has been finished. I am updating the NEWS file
now for the 0.08 release and I am afraid I am forgetting lots of
newsworthy things. In the last 100 days since 0.07 we saw 256 commits
(that is 2.5+ each and every day!) so summarizing it is not that easy.
Please help by adding a little thing you were proud of finishing to the
file from time to time.

Thanks,