Starting to swing... [screenshots]

From: Grzegorz B. Prokopski
Subject: Starting to swing... [screenshots]
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 04:53:06 -0500

Hi all,

I just wanted to share this little happiness with you. The swing code
merged recently from GCJ into GNU Classpath by Michael found its way
into SableVM's "vendor" branch (thanks to Etienne) and I just merged
it on my disk w/ our "staging" version (not yet comitted).

Maybe it's not able yet to run serious Swing apps, but the progress is
very visible. Here you'll find a few screenshots I took while testing
this new version.

        http://gadek.debian.net/swing

Good work, guys!

                                        Grzegorz B. Prokopski