Re: Tests (Was: Classpath post from address@hidden requires approval)

From: Stephen Crawley
Subject: Re: Tests (Was: Classpath post from address@hidden requires approval)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:32:43 +1000

> First impression was a bit strange; 70195 of 3581269 tests failed on Suns
> JDK 1.4.2_02... seems like lots of tests copy-pasted but not finished.

IIRC, the bulk of the tests, (including the failing tests) are in a
single file that tries to exercise Unicode support.  I looked it once,
and concluded that the problem was that it was targeting an old
Unicode codeset.

I've commented out the Unicode testcase file in the key file I use for
Kissme regression testing.  The result is roughly 150 failing tests out
of roughly 11000.

-- Steve