RE: Next release?

From: Jeroen Frijters
Subject: RE: Next release?
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 10:27:14 +0200

Mark Wielaard wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 10:32, Jeroen Frijters wrote:
> > I'm planning my first real IKVM release (to be included
> with the Mono
> > 1.0 release) and I'd like to know when the next GNU
> Classpath release is
> > approximately due. Do you know have a date planned already?
>
> I like our time-based release cycle.

To be clear, I think it's fine too. I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I
just wasn't clear on when the next scheduled drop would be.

> The 0.08 release was late by two weeks, but I think we have enough new
> things already to just ignore that and do a 0.09 snapshot in the last
> week of April. And then 0.10 in the last week of June (hope
> that is just in time to make it for that mono 1.0 thing.)

In that case I think I'll probably stick to 0.09 for the Mono release.
How do people feel about the Class/VMClass changes? Should we include
those in 0.09?

Regards,
Jeroen