Re: Support for installation of glibj.zip and separate class files

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Support for installation of glibj.zip and separate class files
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:40:20 +0200

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 22:36, Michael Koch wrote:
> With my big NIO commit I accidently commited the first part (the parts
> in configure.ac) for this patch and so I decided to commit it fully.

Could you post the exact patch you committed?
java source files aren't compiled any more and/or glibj isn't created
correctly on my system and I am trying figure out what changed.

The only ChangeLog entry I see is:

2004-04-08  Michael Koch  <address@hidden>

        * ChangeLog, acinclude.m4, lib/Makefile.am:
        Added support for building and installing glibj.zip and separate
        class files.

Which doesn't describe at all what changes were actually made.

Thanks,