Re: Support for installation of glibj.zip and separate class files

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Support for installation of glibj.zip and separate class files
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:18:48 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 15:46, Thomas Zander wrote:
> CVS is your friend; just type a cvs diff..
> something like:
> cvs diff -D "08 apr 2004" -D "09 apr 2004" | less
> in the root.

Yes, but then I only see what changed, not what Michael intended to
change. That is why patches should be send to the mailinglist before
committing. The patch was munged in with another nio changes in the CVS
commit.

Anyway, I talked to Michael on irc. He is working on a fix. In the
meantime you have to explicitly give --enable-glibj and/or
--enable-class-install to your configure command.

You also need to revert Jeroen his patch to FileChannelImpl.java when
you need the native JNI implementation to work again.