Re: syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTK,

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(GTK,
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:26:09 +0200

Dalibor Topic wrote:

Howdy,

I ocassionally try out classpath's configury mechanism, and it always breaks down on me, so I must be doing something really 'special' to it.

I've tried the autogen.sh script too, preparing to reach for the brown paper bag ...

but nope, that still breaks in the same way.

Something tells me that the PKG_* stuff is in pkg.m4, but for some reason it does not get picked up aut either autoreconf, nor autogen.sh

The reason is that they are not being told where to look for the thrid-party m4 files. No idea if that's something particular to my setup (am 1.8.3, ac 2.59, libtool 1.5.6), but an

${ACLOCAL} -I .

in autogen.sh fixes it, as far as I can tell.

Adding a AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([.]) in configure.ac doesn't seem to work though. I haven't tried moving the m4 files into their own subdirectory, though.

cheers,
dalibor topic