RE: java.io.File and its native methods

From: Jeroen Frijters
Subject: RE: java.io.File and its native methods
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:15:39 +0200

Michael Koch wrote:
> Here is an updated patch. It uses PlatformFile insteam of VMFile and
> moved add the things you request to it too.

Thanks. However, I think isHidden should pass the entire path instead of
just the name. Otherwise it still won't be possible to call a native
method that figures out if the file is hidden (for file systems where
there is an explicit hidden attribute, instead of the *nix naming
convention).

Regards,
Jeroen