Re: Eclipse and Classpath

From: David P Grove
Subject: Re: Eclipse and Classpath
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:39:34 -0400

> IIRC the biggest problem with using JUnit is that it depends of rather
> advanced JVM features; like reflection.

Sorry if this is an ignorant question, but is this really an issue?  I'd always assumed (without actually checking) that most (all?) of the VMs being used by classpath developers implement reflection.  If this is the case, then maybe making reflection a pre-req for being able to run mauve wouldn't be an issue.  It's hard to run very much Java code these days without running into some use of reflection by the application.

--dave