Re: patch for 0.09: README missing information.

From: Steven Augart
Subject: Re: patch for 0.09: README missing information.
Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 11:22:06 -0400

Mark Wielaard wrote:
On Sat, 2004-05-01 at 07:53, Steven Augart wrote:

Please stick this in before you ship 0.09 today.  Some status
information is missing from the README file that needs to be there for
the release.

Thanks, but the patch did not apply cleanly. You might want to included
patches as attachment and not in-line to avoid copy/paste or mail
transport munging of the patch. Also please send concrete patch
proposals to address@hidden (or put them in the patch manager
on savannah) so they won't get lost. (For this release I went through
both mailinglists to pick up patches, but the main classpath mailinglist
has to much non-patch related communication nowadays.)

Ouch. I have redone the patch against the latest CVS head and am sending it
now to commit-classpath, as you requested, as an attachment.

--Steve

--
Steven Augart

Jikes RVM, a free, open source, Virtual Machine:
http://oss.software.ibm.com/jikesrvm