Re: Ease the synchronisation of GNUJAXP

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: Re: Ease the synchronisation of GNUJAXP
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 19:03:36 +0200

Some comments about this cryptic message!

Dalibor and Mark told me one day that it's difficult to merge gnujaxp
because of the $Id$ tags in some files. When they compare files, the
diff were huge and sometimes they were NO changes!

So to ease the merge, I did remove all the $Id$ tags... but forgot
some. Now, every tags are out (I hope) ;-)

Michael: Is it a better explanation? ;-)

Cheers,