portable-native-sync patch

From: Steven Augart
Subject: portable-native-sync patch
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:28:06 -0400

I've posted portable-native-sync-5.patch to commit-classpath. It cleans up the last gripes I can think of, with the possible exception of differences of opinion over what should go into a ChangeLog entry. I believe that the earlier version of this patch (portable-native-sync-4.patch) is already in Kaffe's CVS tree, driving Kaffe's AWT.

I intend to commit this to Classpath on Monday, May 24th, or Tuesday, May 25th, unless I receive either additional feedback on it or a request for more time from someone who has taken on the personal commitment to review it.

Thanks,

--Steve Augart

--
Steven Augart

Jikes RVM, a free, open source, Virtual Machine:
http://oss.software.ibm.com/jikesrvm