JamVM 1.1.4 released

From: Robert Lougher
Subject: JamVM 1.1.4 released
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 22:17:02 -0400

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of JamVM 1.1.4
(http://jamvm.sourceforge.net).  The following changes have been made
since 1.1.3:

- JNI enhancements introduced in Java 1.2 implemented.

- Updated to use GNU Classpath 0.09.

- Pre-compiled VM classes will now be rebuilt automatically if Java sources
  change.  Fix to enable build directory to be different to source directory.

- Deprecated compiler warnings in gcc >= 3.3.3 fixed (use of cast expressions
  as lvalues).  JamVM now also builds with gcc 3.5.0.

- Minor bug-fixes and speed optimisations.

- Eclipse now starts up.

I'd like to thank Mark Wielaard and Michael Koch for testing pre-releases.

Thanks,

Rob.