Re: Classpath Swing development?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Classpath Swing development?
Date: 25 May 2004 12:22:43 -0600

>>>>> "Thomas" == Thomas Zander <address@hidden> writes:

Thomas> A snapshot with generated makefiles, and an included libtool
Thomas> would be a very good start.

The point of running configure is to tailor the build to your actual
environment.  But if you want to try this, go ahead...

You can use Eclipse to hack Classpath.  With this approach you don't
need any build environment outside of Eclipse.  Of course, then you
also can't easily build the native libraries or test.  (But of course
you can't easily test with any plain Classpath build.)

Thomas> What I also miss is the ordering inside a class

AFAIK we have never agreed on a standard for this.

Tom