[Fwd: How to participate to your project...]

From: C. Brian Jones
Subject: [Fwd: How to participate to your project...]
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:13:44 -0400

--- Begin Message --- Subject: How to participate to your project... Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 17:04:15 -0400 User-agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.01; Windows NT 5.0; Wanadoo ADSL)
Hi,

Your project draw my attention out. I would like to be part of it. I've checked
some tasks you needed people to be working on, but it seemed they may be out of
date (some should have been finished more than a year ago as it is written on
the board). So I was wondering if could try myself on it.
Here is a short overview of what I can do :
I'm a french developper :
- so I can translate docs or write some in english for you (it should be a good
start to my mlnd so that I could better discover some parts of the project)
- then I can write some java tests or pieces of packages

I'll be waitin for informations

Bye

Hugo

  Message sent via/by Savannah