Some fresh Swing screenshots - now in SableVM "staging"

From: Grzegorz B. Prokopski
Subject: Some fresh Swing screenshots - now in SableVM "staging"
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 04:37:37 -0400

Hello,

I've got something for your eyes to enjoy :-)

I finally got around to implement java.lang.Thread.holdsLock() [*] which
allowed me to finally try out the new Swing.  You can see a couple of
results here:

        http://gadek.debian.net/SableVM-Swing-new/

Some of them will make it onto our Screenshots page [*] (but later).
...and the code is in "staging".

Besides the improvements catched on the screenshots I also noticed some
small regressions in display, but it's understandable, as it's a
"work in progress" stuff.

Cheers,

                        Grzegorz B. Prokopski

[*] http://sablevm.org/screenshots.html

One of the regressions I saw, was that the wheels in "Swing toy drawing
board" (see our screenshot sections to know what I am talking about)
were working, but NOT moving.  The "Swing progress bar" was broken too
:-(

--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski      <address@hidden>
Debian GNU/Linux           http://www.debian.org