Re: [Fw] GridBagLayout in kaffe CVS HEAD

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: [Fw] GridBagLayout in kaffe CVS HEAD
Date: 16 Jun 2004 12:25:41 -0600

>>>>> "James" == James Damour <address@hidden> writes:

James> Well, I never intended on submitting patches to any of the
James> libgcj/gnu classpath classes: I've looked inside the src.jar
James> file of a couple Sun distributions (trying to debug problems),
James> so I think I count as tainted.

Yes, I'm afraid so.

James> Still, I expect that I can submit bug reports (and maybe mauve
James> testcases) in an effort to support Free Java.  Should I submit a
James> copyright assignment for those?

I think you don't need to have a copyright assignment to file bug
reports.  I've never heard of that being required.

Tom