Re: Eclipse 3.0

From: Roman Kennke
Subject: Re: Eclipse 3.0
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:46:00 +0200

... another possibility is, that we should not go into the else branch
in BundleResourceHandler.openConnection, but instead into the if branch:

if (bundleEntry != null) {
    return (new BundleURLConnection bla)
} else {
    some stuff
    context.getBundle !! NullPointerException
}

the bundleEntry comes in the end from
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor.core.BundleFile.getEntry() which is
subclassed 3 times in the same file:
ZipBundleFile
DirBundleFile
NestedDirBundleFile

so my suggestion is, that maybe there is something wrong with zip file
handling or normal file handling in classpath.

I will look into this now.

/Roman