Re: classpath-0.10-pre1 available

From: David P Grove
Subject: Re: classpath-0.10-pre1 available
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 18:58:37 -0400

I built Jikes RVM with 0.10-pre1 on Linux/x86 and ran a few trivial programs without any problems.  I'm running a more serious regression test on Linux/x86 now, but that will take 6-8 hours to finish.

Haven't had a chance to try on any of Jikes RVM's other platforms (Linux/AIX/OSX PowerPC and 64 bit AIX/Linux PowerPC).

--dave