How to seperate the compilation of C source code and Java source code of

From: Ming Chen
Subject: How to seperate the compilation of C source code and Java source code of CLASSPATH?
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 00:05:29 +0100

Hi,

I have some problem to compile the CLASSPATH in Debian Linux/ Xscale, it
used up the memory (3G).

So I planned to compile the C code in my Debian Linux/ Xscale. And compile
the other Java code in the other Linux/ Intel machine.

Could you have some idea how to compile the C and Java code on different
machines and add the binary code and class code together?

Does it work?

Yours Ming