API documentation - Please don't use illegal HTML in comments like "L&F"

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: API documentation - Please don't use illegal HTML in comments like "L&F"
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:36:27 +0200

Hi,

Please avoid using illegal HTML in comments.
gjdoc currently doesn't handle that very well.

Obviously we should fix gjdoc (or actually libxmlj it seems) but in the
meantime please avoid using non-XHTML in comments. The biggest issue was
the use of "L&F" in the swing sources. For now I have committed a patch
to the classpath tree to just say "Look and Feel" everywhere.
(Yes, & might have worked. But since I have had trouble with some
[not all] HTML entities in the past [see bug #4823] I just decided to
spell it all out.)

Anyway. New pre-0.10 GNU Classpath API documentation can be found at:
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/doc/api/html/

For those that want to see official API documentation please fix any of
the issues mentioned in:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath/2004-05/msg00050.html