automated mauve reports

From: Roman Kennke
Subject: automated mauve reports
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 00:23:20 +0200

Hi list,

in order to improve my efforts in testing for compatibility and
completeness (http://ontographics.com/classpath/status-1.0.html), I have
written a nice script, which takes mauve output files as input and
transforms them into html pages like these:

http://ontographics.com/classpath/report-index.html

I still have to improve the script. When it is perfect, I will make a
cron job out of it, which will fetch the current cvs of mauve and
classpath and generate these reports on a nightly basis.

Have fun,
Roman