Re: Merging crypto into classpath

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: Merging crypto into classpath
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:13:17 -0700

>>>>> "Chris" == Chris Burdess <address@hidden> writes:

Chris> Casey Marshall wrote:
Raif> any reason why javax.security.sasl.* classes are not included in
Raif> this merge?
>>  That package isn't a part of any "stable" version of the API,
>> correct?  Will that be a part of Java 1.5/5.0/whatever?

Chris> It is part of 1.5, and I for one would be very pleased to see
Chris> it in classpath, it would simplify inetlib and classpathx
Chris> packaging enormously.

Ok. I don't see any problem in including the SASL API in this merge,
then.

--
Casey Marshall || address@hidden