Re: japi note

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: japi note
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:56:01 -0400

Michael Koch wrote:
Its possible again afaik. Another option would be to make it its own CVS module in classpath or cp-tools.

I won't object if this is the consensus of others, but my own preference is to keep japitools as a separate project. It isn't only useful for Classpath or classpath-using projects - it can be used to compare independent implementations of *any* API. For example, any of the "standard extensions" that Sun develops that aren't part of the core Java platform. The developers of various J2EE components might be interested too, for example.

Since it does, indeed, seem like Savannah is accepting new registrations again, I've put in one for japitools.

Stuart.

--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer
NetReach, Inc.