Interesting JacORB observation

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Interesting JacORB observation
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:28:18 -0500

I can't find the emails that said this, but my understanding is that the reason JacORB won't build with free class libraries is that it's missing org.omg.SendingContext. (at least, that's the first error to get past).

I just noticed that org.omg.SendingContext consists of two empty interfaces. The patch to get JacORB to build might be very small...

(I don't have an environment that I can build in to test this theory, I'm afraid, but if someone else is interested...)

Stuart.
--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer
NetReach, Inc.