Re: [Jikesrvm-regression] classpath CVS head regression FAILED 4 tests;

From: Steven Augart
Subject: Re: [Jikesrvm-regression] classpath CVS head regression FAILED 4 tests; 0 mauve failures
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:19:10 -0500

Casey Marshall wrote:
"Mark" == Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:
Mark> On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 23:46, Steven Augart wrote:
at java.util.jar.JarFile.verify(JarFile.java:669)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.readSignatures(JarFile.java:561)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.getEntry(JarFile.java:406)
at java.util.jar.JarFile.getJarEntry(JarFile.java:475)
The code checks if the signature file identifier is DSA or RSA, but
unfortunately leaves the Signature object 'null' if it is
neither. Which is odd; Steven, is this Jar file signed? Any chance I
could get some info about it, if it is? Like what algorithm signed it?

It appears to be signed by DSA. I can't re-run it right now with tracing turned on for the class loader, since Classpath CVS head isn't working with the VM, but looking at the META-INF directories, they all say:

/tmp/SJ $ ls -R */META-INF
check.jar/META-INF:
MANIFEST.MF  SPECJBB2.DSA  SPECJBB2.SF

jbb.jar/META-INF:
MANIFEST.MF  SPECJBB2.DSA  SPECJBB2.SF

jbb_no_precompile.jar/META-INF:
MANIFEST.MF  SPECJBB2.DSA  SPECJBB2.SF

reporter.jar/META-INF:
MANIFEST.MF  SPECJBB2.DSA  SPECJBB2.SF
/tmp/SJ $

I've tarred up the META-INF directories and am sending them to you (Casey) separately. I'll send copies to anyone interested.

--Steve Augart