Re: Question about VMRuntime

From: Rajesh Jayaprakash
Subject: Re: Question about VMRuntime
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:29:46 +0530

Steven, Chris,

Thank you very much for your replies.

Regarding joining one of the free VM projects, I have just a wee bit
more to do in Vajra to make it functional (albeit with a lot of bugs
;-) and incomplete implementations [*]). Once I am done with this, I
will give  your advice serious consideration.

[*] To be fair, Vajra started out as nothing more than an attempt at
deconstructing the class file format, so I am pretty much satisfied
with how far I have taken it.

Thanks and regards,

--
Rajesh Jayaprakash