Re: Some areas of improvment

From: Andrew John Hughes
Subject: Re: Some areas of improvment
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:17:39 +0000

On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 14:50, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:

Both of these exist in GNU Classpath CVS.  What is the problem these
applications have?

Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint) attachments.

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

"We've all been part of the biggest beta test the world has ever known --
Windows"
-- Victor Wheatman, Gartner