Dontation -- html renderer for Swing.

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: Dontation -- html renderer for Swing.
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:57:56 +0100

Hi,

Due to a post from Dalibor Topic on JavaLobby I became aware that the
parsing/rendering of html is not or poorly implemented currently.
The most finished, open source, widget I know of is the (former) calpane
which has been taken over due to 'dissapearing of author' by me some time
ago.  I renamed it since that is what the license asked me to and it now
lives in a package called uic.widgets.html

I'd like to donate the sources of the project, including my work done since
the fork, to classpath since I don't have the time to finish upgrading the
sources (it still implements array-copies and stuff instead of using
ArrayList)

License history:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/uic/uicompiler/optional/uic/widgets/html/LICENCE?rev=HEAD

As you can see in the above link, the original license is basically a
freeware, please share, no strings attached license. Almost like public
domain.
I am the sole copyright holder of the changes since the import so any
relicensing of those changes is possible, although I believe forking an
Apache project and relicensing in the process is possible.

If you see any problems, please let me know if you see any solutions as
well!

--
Thomas Zander