Re: Getting kaffe to work with classpath...

From: Joao Victor
Subject: Re: Getting kaffe to work with classpath...
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:45:56 +0000

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:36:02 +0100, Michael Koch <address@hidden> wrote:
> What version of kaffe are you using ? You should be using at least
> 1.1.4. A cvs snapshot would be even better as the development is very
> fast lately. Debian testing/sarge contain recent CVS snapshots. I
> dont know about other distros.

Boy, would i love to work with Debian. But where i work we use Fedora :(

Anyways, i'm using 1.1.4... which i downloaded the sources and
compiled myself. I keep wondering if i compiled something wrong, maybe
forgot to enable something...?

Anybody knows of a Fedora2 repository which has Kaffe? (God i hate Fedora)

By the way, i tried checking out the Kaffe sources, but i'm getting
connection refused errors... (using the 'readonly' pass).

And by the way (again), i tried signing up to Kaffe mail-list, but
didn't receive and confirmation... ok, this is already getting way
offtopic. Back on topic then!

Cheers,
J.V.