Re: StringBuilder

From: Archie Cobbs
Subject: Re: StringBuilder
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:28:44 -0600

Jeroen Frijters wrote:
>>This is obvious but I'll go out on a limb and state it anyway :-)
>
> Why?

Just making sure we're all on the same page... there are a couple
of related but different concepts floating around. Thanks for your
clarifications.

-Archie

*
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.
*