Re: Mauve test question

From: Michael Koch
Subject: Re: Mauve test question
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:01:07 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2004 21:50 schrieb Paul Jenner:
> Hi Archie.
>
> On Thu, 2004-12-23 at 19:46, Archie Cobbs wrote:
> > Why don't we start by creating an "offical" mauve-classpath
> > file that is CVS committed
>
> Sounds like the existing mauve-classpath file in the CVS root needs
> a spring-clean. Better to update that in my view than let it go
> stale and have a duplicate elsewhere.

Is this file used at all ? And some VMs using classpath might need
different contents of that file anyway. I know libgcj uses its own
file called mauve-libgcj (included in libgcj). Personally I dont use
it as I dont use "make check". I use ./batch_run. Makes running
testcases much more easy.

Michael
--
Homepage: http://www.worldforge.org/